Developing your ability to speak and understand Communicative English is important to us. These are the successful methods we use, in all schools, to help student’s achievement and their goals. Learning through speaking is called the Communicative Method and with us students will always follow a Communicative Method syllabus working on all their English language skills. Students will participate in classroom discussions, work in small groups, in pairs or individually. Students will practice their English pronunciation, intonation and accent. The more you practice and the more exposure you to English, the faster your ability and confidence will improve. We encourage our students to use English as much as possible inside and outside the class. We want to be surrounded by English. The goal of our teachers is to make sure that students have to learn as much as possible in a short time. They are there to help students to reach their full potential at CE (Communicative English) Our teachers provide useful interesting instruction; all taught in a fun and relaxed way. Our teachers will guide, support, build student’s confidence and whilst they will speak confidently. Our classes are designed to be relaxed and fun. That’s because we believe student will learn more in a friendly atmosphere. Student will feel confident using English and they will speak as much as they can without coy.
International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA)
International Phonetic Alphabet, (IPA), an alphabet developed with the intention of enabling students and linguists to learn and record the pronunciation of languages accurately.
Grammar, Vocabulary,Intonation , Accent, etc.
Why Flash Cards?? 93% of teachers say that Flash Cards help students to learn languages [Proved research 2011).
Flash cards are effective memory-aid tools that can help students learn new material quickly and plays vital role on 5 concepts.
Active Recall,Spacing,Metacognition,Self Study,Gauge Process.
Gracemoon offers calligraphy the art of producing decorative and good handwriting exclusive intangible program that provide all handwriting solutions we evaluate, fix , speed and style to hand writing. Our experts give handwriting instructions to students.our innovative to improve the hand writing and to make attractive.
How Music Benefits Our Health
1) Improves visual & verbal skills Several studies have shown that music education at an early age stimulates the child’s brain in a number of ways that helps to improve verbal skills, communication skills and visual skills.
A study that looked at 4 to 6 year olds who were subject to one month of musical training that included training in rhythm, pitch, melody, voice and basic musical concepts resulted in enhanced ability to understand words and explain their meaning.
A study using subjects that were 8 to 11 year olds found that those who were involved in extra-curricular music classes were developing higher verbal IQ’s and their visual ability was greater than those who were not receiving the training.
Even children as young as one year old who participated in interactive music lessons with their parents had a greater ability to communicate, smiled more frequently and were showing greater signs of sophisticated brain responses to music.
2) Keeps an aging brain healthy Research has shown that having musical training and listening to or playing music in old age can help keep the brain healthy especially as it ages. Since listening to music is like exercising the brain, one can expect the benefits of better memory and mental sharpness as they age. Even people who have some form of brain damage can regain partial or full access to memories (depending on severity) by listening to music, as listening can help draw on old memories and neurological patterns due to the fact that the rhythm and sounds of music stay within the core of the mind for a long time.
3) Music Makes You Happier As mentioned before, music has the power to do so much. It can make you feel happy, sad, excited or even pumped up. Listening to music that hits you in a special way causes your brain to release dopamine which is known as a feel good chemical. It causes us to feel emotions like happiness, excitement, joy, etc. Listening to music provides us with the same burst of happiness that we would get from eating a piece of chocolate, sex or certain drugs. Another study showed that music with a quick tempo played in a major key made people feel happy, while music with a slow tempo in a minor key more easily led to feelings of sadness
4) Heartbeat, Pulse Rate & Blood Pressure ‘We listen to music with our muscles.’ Nietzsche Studies have shown that music strengthens the heart and improves the recovery time of patients who were suffering from heart disease. Regardless of the genre of music, listening to your favorite music releases endorphins in the brain that help to improve vascular health. It has been seen that both men and women who listened to music soon after cardiac surgery were much less anxious and even reported having less pain as opposed to those who rested quietly. An observation made at Massachusetts General Hospital, found that heart patients confined to a bed that listened to music for 30 minutes had lower blood pressure, slower heart rates, and less distress than those who didn’t listen to music.
5) Improves Sleep Quality Some of the most common things to interfere with sleep are stress and anxiety (heart rates.) Since music has the ability to affect both in a positive way, research has found that listening to music at various times promotes better sleep patterns for people and even created more restful sleeps. In some cases music might even be able to be used to effectively treat insomnia.
6) Boosts Your Immune System & Reduces Pain Research has shown that music is capable of reducing levels of the stress hormone cortisol, which is responsible for weakening the immune system, increasing risk of heart disease, interfering with learning and memory, lowering bone density, blood pressure, etc. Research found that by listening to just 50 minutes of uplifting music the levels of antibodies in the human body increases. While different types of music were not studied, it is important one listens to music they enjoy as personal preference of music does have an effect on overall physical effects.
7) Reduces Depression & Anxiety Researchers from Drexel University found that cancer patients who either listened to music or worked with a music therapist experienced a reduction in anxiety, had better blood pressure levels and improved moods. Music can have positive effects on the psyche, mood, pain and quality of life as well.
Dancing is an excellent form of exercise because it not only burns calories and builds muscles, but it also contributes to an overall sense of happiness. Of course, all exercise releases endorphins, but dancing has an increased effect in this realm because it's not only the physical activity, but also the music, that affect the mind. Endorphins are released when the body is forced to exert itself at a certain level. You may have heard of a 'runner's high'; because dancing is a similar activity, this same boost in mood can be achieved through dancing. In addition to the physical activity of dancing, when dancing is also a performance, adrenaline and endorphins work together to create a dramatic 'dancer's high'. Dancing also affects the mind by contributing to a sense of satisfaction. While you may not reach new goals each day that you dance, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you worked hard towards reaching those goals. Sweating through a series of exercises can be very satisfying even if change comes about at a pace so slow that you can't see the improvement. In the long term, you will see the fruits of your efforts from year to year, but on a day-to-day basis, most dancers feel very satisfied with having completed their exercises, worked on their turnout, and done their daily stretch routine. How Does Dancing Affect the Mind More Permanently? Dancing not only has short-term benefits for your mental well-being, but also long-term benefits. Dancers become very good at learning things quickly and methodically because of how often they learn new dance moves; you may see a dancer turn and stare into space while moving her hands and perhaps mouthing something to herself while trying to learn something. Dancers learn to repeat things not just with their bodies, but also with their hands and in words. This process of repeating what you just saw or heard until you've committed it to memory is a skill, and it serves dancers in all aspects of life, both inside the studio and out.
What is personality development?
Personality development is the pursuit of developing, honing and mastering the skills that help us become the best that we can, with all that we have. It is the reaching for and realizing of our full potential as human beings.
Where do you begin?
You begin by establishing a firm foundation. That foundation is "you". You must know who you are, what you want, and what you are capable of. You must then determine which values, goals and principles you will set up to guide your actions.
Learning about and applying the important Life Skills will help you:
Know and understand yourself better
Live life more consciously and deliberately
Attain personal satisfaction and fulfillment.
Often, the hardest part in any endeavor is getting started, however once you do, there is a surprising snowball effect. You will begin to feel good about what you're doing and you'll want to continue. You will strive to keep improving and you will aspire to become the best you that you can.
As you continue on the journey of personal development, you will become aware that there is so much more knowledge and information to be discovered and uncovered than you ever thought possible - knowledge about yourself, knowledge about others, knowledge about life and the world around you.
Why are these skills important?
Because without having developed them, you will always feel that something is missing in your life. What good is all the financial success in the world if you don't have self-confidence, know who you really are, what you want, or what you are doing here? We've all witnessed many outwardly successful and famous people who have not been able to find personal happiness. No amount of fame or fortune could fill the void they felt inside. Therefore, in order to enjoy the fruits of any achievement we must first be happy with ourselves and possess the following: A healthy self-concept which includes the three skills of:
1. Identify yourself
2. Love yourself
3. Be true to yourself
The critical thinking that is needed to work on developing and honing the rest of the skills including:
4. Having personal value system
6. Have an open mind
7. Sense of humor
9. Acceptance Personal development is an ongoing process and journey. As Robert Louis Stevenson said:
"To be what we are, and to become what we are capable of becoming, is the only end of life."
Build your mathematical slikk with Our teachers will guide and help you improve your Maths skills.
We have Vedic Maths courses for Students and Teachers.
It is very interactive and the most popular way of making and awareness about Vedic Mathematics in the student communityBased on the sixteen sutras, vedic maths is practically the only magical principle you need to tackle anything from simple arithmetic to algebra, algorithms, square roots, cube roots and many more mathematical concepts.
Drawing and Painting
Discover how to make drawings and paintings which reveal something about you and the world you inhabit. Our drawing and painting courses involve new ways of looking, learning, practicing techniques, exploring ideas and instilling expression. Whether you are a beginner or developing existing or new skills, these courses teach you about approaches to drawing and painting, learning at your own pace and aligned to your own aspirations.
Yoga and Meditation
Yoga is an integrated part of the Indian culture and traditional life style. It is the science of living. It guides in gaining self-control, self-discipline, self-awareness and self-knowledge. The course will introduce you to proper and regular yoga practice, which will lead you to your true Self. If you want to have a peaceful and successful life untouched by stresses and strains, pain and sorrow, anger and jealousy; you have found the right place now. We welcome you.